Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bzz Agent Burt's Bees Intense Hydration

I received another BzzAgent promotion where I have been able to test out the line of Burt's Bees Intense Hydration products. I have been using a creme cleanser, night lotion and, creme treatment mask. I am not 100% sure how my skin is reacting yet as far as blemishes go, but I will say that I do like the way it has been making my skin feel in general. It has definitely been less dry. I also love the smell and that it is an all natural product. 

It's made with Clary Sage and is clinically proven to intensely hydrate dry skin. It also helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, not that I'm too worried about that yet. It's dermatologist-tested and noncomedogenic. It's also 99% natural and enhanced with probiotic technology. The best part is that you can find it at most mass retailers, drug stores and natural health food stores.

Burt's Bees is a good company in general so I was so excited to get this campaign. I love their business practices and the fact that they use natural ingredients and don't test on animals. I have had trouble finding a good facial cleanser to work with my skin to clean and yet not dry out. I am hoping this will be the product for that. At the very least I can say for sure that it does help with the dryness issue.

With winter season almost upon us I imagine we'll all be looking for ways to keep our skin hydrated. Check it out to see for yourself how well it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment