Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Why I love my "old people" cart

I know it does look like much, but this cart is a life saver. That's a little overstated I guess. But it is definitely a time and energy saver.

Since we moved we now live on the 4th floor. It's a quite a long walk from our garage space to the building, to the elevator, to the 4th floor. It's no big deal when it's just me, but when I have groceries, it becomes somewhat of a challenge.

I have been managing ok. Using lots of big reusable bags and a book bag to somehow transport everything in one trip, but it hasn't been easy. I finally caved in and bought an "old people" cart.

I call it that because that's what I've thought of it as since I was little and my grandma or other "older" people I knew would use to cart groceries back and forth. We walked alot in those days and I didn't know that it's not just old people that have them.

So anyway, as I was saying. I love the cart. I was able to use it for the first time last weekend and everything fit. It was packed too so I know there is no way I would have made it in 1 trip. Just in time....

No comments:

Post a Comment