Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Glade Expressions : Product Review



I received coupons from BuzAgent to try out the new Glade expressions collection. I got two of the fragrance mists to start with. I tried a cotton one and a pineapple/mango one. Basically they are just like most home fragrance sprays. The only difference is that it the starter comes in a sleek looking white cover that hides what it is.

Then to replace the spray you just buy a refill bottle and switch it with the old one, but keep the cover. It's kind of a unique idea, but not really all that necessary. I know that I don't really keep my sprays out regardless because I want to keep things put away. However, if you were one to leave it out then the cover is a nice touch as it does keep it from standing out.


I also was able to dry the oil wick diffuser. I was a little disappointed because they only had one scent left at the store and it was a lavender. That's not my favorite scent but since this was the 3rd store I had checked for this product I figured I'd better go ahead and get it.

This is actually a product could see continuing to use on a regular basis. I like the look of it and instead of reed diffusers that use the wood sticks this kind looks like one of those cardboard car air fresheners but it is all white. It also emits alot of scent. Almost too much but that may be again because it's not my favorite scent. I put mine in the bathroom and I can smell it even before I walk in the room.

You can refill the holder as well with any scent so I am looking forward to that at some point in the future. I guess we'll see how long it lasts.

So overall I would say the wick diffuser is pretty cool and works well. The sprays are just sprays, nothing special. I have seen lots of sales on these products in stores since they are new. So go check them out and tell me what you think! I do have some high value coupons for the starter kits as well. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment