Thursday, October 18, 2012

Freezer Cooking Session

One of these days I am going to do a really big freezer cooking session, but for now I am trying it out as I can a little bit at a time. I actually had a Saturday this week that I had time and didn't have to cook dinner so I went at it.

I made two dinners: creamy mushroom soup and cajun cabbage rice. I am not so great at this remembering to take pictures as I go thing, but hopefully I will get better the more I blog. So I have no pictures of the process but I do have a picture of my freezer after the fact. It's pretty full. Especially since I also made a dozen lunch burritos and already had mashed potatoes, chorizo and waffles in the freezer. Not to worry though, we will be eating all that food in the next few weeks so I can make room to do it all again.

 At least with summer being officially over I don't have to store the ice cream tub in the freezer. I suppose that's one good thing about cooler weather...that and hot tea. But that deserves another post all it's own.



No comments:

Post a Comment