Monday, November 7, 2011

When life gets crazy....

I realize it's been a long while since I've written any posts. It's not for lack of anything to say that's for sure. In fact, I think it's just the opposite. Sometimes life gets in the way. Then before I know it too much life has happened and I feel overwhelmed about trying to play "catch up."

The only solution to this problem that I see is to simply not try. So I will not try to re-cap everything that has happened in life since my last post. It's just too much. Instead let's just start with the present and move forward.

Actually it seems there is probably some sort of lesson in that. If we dwell too much in the past it's impossible to move forward. We just need to let it go and live in the present. So this is my attempt at that. Here's to today! A new day! A new start! A new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment