Friday, February 18, 2011

Hope

Hope is such a wonderful feeling and catching glimpses of hope in the midst of the dreariness helps us keep clinging to hope. Experiencing a warm spell in the midst of the winter helps us hold on to the hope that spring is coming.

How exciting is then to realize the hope we have in Christ. No matter how dreary things get or how awful things may seem in this world we can hope in the knowledge that “spring will come.” Our future is secure and things will not always be as they are now. Sometimes God gives us glimpses of eternity and those are the little nuggets that keep us hoping.


Being able to make it home twice without turning on my lights in the past two weeks has been one of my glitter moments!

Help me to keep hoping even when those glimpses are far and few between.

3 comments:

  1. Hope...hard to say it and NOT take time to ponder on all the good and greatness to come. Both this life and the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is a dancing balloon in the hand of a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say, hope is a dancing balloon tied to a string in the hand of a child. Golly, I can't even remember my own quotes...

    ReplyDelete